• Certified Financial Planner Designation.
• Graduated McMaster University with a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Degree (1990) and York University with Bachelor of Education Degree (1991)
• 23 years of experience in the financial services industry
• President’s Circle at a leading Financial Planning firm from 2003-2014 recognizing the top 2% of 4500 Financial Advisors across the country.
• Ranked #1 in 2004 at that firm.
• Married to wife Suzanne and has a daughter Emily, a son Ryan and a chocolate lab, Artie.
• Midland Rotary Club President 2017-2018
• Sponsorship Director for GBGH Hospital Gala 2012-2014
• Enjoys boating, snowmobiling, and spending time with family and friends at cottage on Georgian Bay.
• Joined Richardson & Associates Wealth Management team in December 2003.
• 20+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
• Graduated Georgian College with Business Administration – Marketing (1997).
• Completed Canadian Securities Course (2001)
• Completed Professional Financial Planning Course with honours (2002).
• Obtained Life Insurance License (2013).
• Completed Wealth Management Essentials (2014)
• Married to husband Kevin and has 2 sons, Brayden & Parker
• In addition to spending time at the family cottage, enjoys boating skiing and travel
Pamela Rind-Lediard, B.P.E.
• Joined Richardson & Associates Wealth Management team in February 2016
• University of Manitobal graduate
• 18+ years of industry experience
• Mutual Fund Course (IFIC)
• Life Insurance Level 1 & 2 (ADVOCIS)
• Married to husband Dale and has 2 daughters, Brooke & Leighton
• Enjoys travel, boating and spending time with family and friends.