Ten Reasons to Have a Chat
- Determine your existing portfolio’s strengths and weaknesses through a back-tested, computerized snapshot.
- Receive an opinion on whether or not you are overlooking any tax minimization opportunities.
- Quantify the risk of your existing portfolio to gauge its potential behaviour during the next market cycle.
- Establish whether or not your current assets will satisfy your income requirements.
- Learn how living and/or testamentary trusts can help build and retain wealth.
- If you’re incorporated find out how you can access corporate dollars on a tax free basis via the CDA (Capital Dividend Account).
- Determine the approximate taxes and probate fees which would be payable come estate time and what methods are available to minimize such costs.
- Find out what options exist to ensure the assets you leave to your beneficiaries are protected from their current or future spouses in the event of marital breakdown.
- Learn how to manage risk by including investments such as Real Property and/or Private Equity within your investment plans.
- Establish whether your current advice is primarily focused on your investments rather than the various specialized areas mentioned above.
Is it worth having a chat?
If you’d like to have a brief phone conversation or schedule a meeting with one of our advisors specializing in the above points, please contact us at 1-855-339-0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.